- Kotlin Flashcard game
Funny way to learn some Kotlin basics.
- Avoid Callback Hell With Kotlin Coroutines – Miguel
Another approach to coroutines.
- Extension Functions: Motivation – Gabriel Shanahan
Explains why to use extension functions.
- Often forgotten features in Kotlin – Marie Katrine Ekeberg
Hints for experienced Kotlin developers.
- KotUniL – Viktor Sirotin
A library to handle metric (SI) values.
- Scope Functions: run() – Gabriel Shanahan
Deep dive into run().
- Values, not Enums – Renee Vandervelde
Nice usage of value types, compared with enums.
- Kotlin FunctionReference Deep Dive – Johnson Lee
Relly deep: e.g. FunInterfaceConstructorReference was new to me.
- Star Projections – Gabriel Shanahan
Examples, how to use star projections in Kotlin.
- How to improve the quality of tests using property-based testing – Matthias Schenk
Is property based testing the new kid on the block? Make up your own mind.
- Overhead-free logging with Kotlin inline classes – Mike Mostovyi
New approach to use inline classes for me.
- Understanding Kotlin Generics by Examples – kigya
I like this simple explanations with nice examples.
- Avoiding Boilerplate Code With MapStruct, Spring Boot and Kotlin – Antonello Zanini
Good starting point for a Kotlin/MapStruct project.
- Scope Functions: let() & takeX() – Gabriel Shanahan
Show also when to use if and when let.
- Qualified This – Gabriel Shanahan
A veeery deep dive into Kotlin.
- How To Authenticate Your Spring Boot Application With Keycloak – Kirshi Yin
Good example when first using Keycloak with Spring.
- 11 Most Commonly Used Extension Points In Spring – omgzui
Great overview of Spring extensions
- How to deal with Spring Security sessions in Kubernetes Replicaset – Partho Ghosh
Simple solution for a problem, you might have not thought of
- RequestBodyAdvice Implementation SpringBoot – Amar Balu
Interessting feature to manipulate requests