- Nullable & Generic Receivers – Gabriel Shanahan
Nice recap and good exercises.
- Do you follow these Kotlin Best Practices? –Nishant Aanjaney Jalan
Good survey – even if some arguments are missing, why the good way is better.
- Null safety: Kotlin vs. Java – Nicolas Fränkel
Shows the Kotlin features to ensure Null safety and compare them with Optional
- Confused over reverse, reversed, and asReveresed ? in Kotlin –Chetan Gupta
Differences between 3 different reverse operations
- GRASP patterns with examples in Kotlin. – Nail Asadullin
Nice explanation of GRASP principles.
- crossinline in Kotlin – Amit Shekhar
Explains why crossinline hinders local returns.
- Kotlin and JPA — a good match or a recipe for failure? – Łukasz Pięta
Comprehensive article where you can learn a lot.
- 5 Pitfalls That Java Developers Will Step On – omgzui
2 and 3 have impressed me most
- Mockito 5 Supports Mocking Constructors, Static Methods and Final Classes out of the Box – Johan Janssen
Improvements of the new Mockito 5.
- Java 19: New HashMap factory method is a dirty hack – Alexey Novikov
How new HashMap() works and what have changed in Java 19.